Sunday, August 25, 2024

Val Roach

 My artistic journey began as a way to teach my children the importance of creative expression when

they were young. What started as a personal project to inspire and educate them soon blossomed into a deep and enduring passion. I primarily work with acrylics, painting a diverse array of themes, each piece reflecting the essence of everyday life as I perceive it. My hope is to invite audiences of all ages to view the world through a fresh lens, encouraging others to explore their own creativity.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to paint and cherish these moments. However, I am acutely aware that not everyone shares this privilege, particularly the families at The Hospital for Sick Children. After spending time at the hospital and observing families like my own facing unimaginable challenges, I was moved to ensure that my art embodies hope, kindness, and the resilience of the human spirit.

There are battles that a paintbrush alone cannot fight, which is why I offer my artwork in exchange for donations. Together, through these contributions, we can bring a bit more light into the lives of these families, one brushstroke at a time.

All proceeds from the sale of my paintings are donated to The Hospital for Sick Children Foundation. 


 






Some of Val's Work can be seen at the The Underground Bake Shop during the month of August-September 2024. For further enquires contact Val Roach at 905-955-9024.

The Underground Bake Shop
425 Mara Rd, Beaverton, Ontario, L0K1A0
Phone: 705 426 9297
www.undergroundbakeshop.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive